Q: Car vapor locks and stalls out when gets to hot outside.

Car ruins fine when it's cold out but if it's hot out and I drive for about an hour it will shut off like it ran out of gas

3. Car vapor locks and stalls out when gets to hot outside.

Q: My 2001 Lincoln Continental misfires while idling.

You may have an engine vacuum leak causing the engine to have a rough idle. The most common cause may be the PCV hose leaking at the connection of the hose where it connects to the back of the intake...

Q: 2013 ford fusion with no start button is not turning on no key detected

Hi There, If the key fob is not working, it is likely that the vehicle is not recognizing the key, which will result in the car not starting as you have indicated. This is done as a security measure which...

Q: Smoke from brake fluid reservoir

Noise from the power steering pump could be due to a slipping belt or the pump itself could be failing. To determine if it is the pump making noise, just remove the drive belt. If the noise goes away, obviously...