Q: Car vapor locks and stalls out when gets to hot outside.

Car ruins fine when it's cold out but if it's hot out and I drive for about an hour it will shut off like it ran out of gas

Hi there. Check the purge valve on the charcoal canister and see if its plugged in or if the wiring is damaged. If there is nothing wrong with the wiring, then the valve may be plugged up causing the fuel system to over-pressurize and locking up the fuel system. I recommend replacing the purge valve. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling out, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.