Q: Car unlocked but can't open because both outside handles are broken.

I feel no tension from either handle so I'm assuming a spring of some sort broke or disconnected. As I said before the car is unlocked but with both handles broken I have no way to open it please help!!

A: Hi there. What a predicament. You may need ...

Hi there. What a predicament. You may need to have a locksmith or one of our technicians assist you with opening the door on the inside from outside the vehicle. It sounds like the clips that hold the actuator rods/cables for the handles may have broken and allowed the rods to fall out of the latch/door handles. Once the doors are open, the panels will need to be removed and a proper inspection performed. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts and assist with getting those doors open. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a doors do not open inspection on each door that requires an inspection.