Q: Car turns over fine but will not start. New battery, fuel filter, fuel filter relay, and crankshaft sensor

Car turns over fine but will not start. Has been going on for sometime now. Car would eventually start after 5-10 tries but will not start at all now

A: You need to see if you hear the fuel pump i...

You need to see if you hear the fuel pump in the fuel tank run when you try and start it. The pump is located under the rear seat on the passenger side. There is a fuel pump module on the cover of the fuel pump that goes bad when the fuel pump starts drawing too much power and both the pump and control module should be replaced. A technician from YourMechanic can inspect your starting issue and replace your fuel pump if necessary.