Q: Car turns on but won't drive because it's stuck in neutral

Car turns on but won't drive because it's stuck in neutral. Dash board says it's in Neutral but I'm in park.

The shifter mechanism itself may be at fault. Other related items like the shifter interlock mechanism or neutral safety switch can be at fault. If you are located within the United States and the vehicle has under 60,000 miles, you will still have warranty coverage from Hyundai. Original owners will have a 5 year or 60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 10 year or 100,000 miles powertrain (engine & transmission) warranty. If you are the second owner, the warranty is 5 years or 60,000 miles only. If the vehicle is still under warranty, you can call Hyundai Roadside Assistance and have the vehicle towed to the nearest Hyundai dealer. If the vehicle is no longer under warranty, have a certified technician look into the shifter issues.

3. Car turns on but won't drive because it's stuck in neutral