Q: Q: Car turns off randomly

My car turns off randomly while I'm driving.

3. Q: Car turns off randomly

Q: After driving my car, the next day will not start. It turns over but will not start 1993 Lexus LS400

Hello - the first task is to get any problem codes, whether the Check Engine is illuminated or not. The next step is to determine whether you have spark at the plugs, or the fuel pump runs on those days...

Q: Car wont start. Over heating and green fluid all over the ground 2015 Nissan Versa

Hi there - the first task is to check out the overheating issue, which is obviously rather severe. I recommend an overheating inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location,...

Q: When shifting into 1st gear and attempting to take off, car shakes and then stalls. Car also won't let me shift into reverse.

Hi there. Either the shifter rail is damaged inside the transmission keeping the gears from going into reverse and the first gear from connecting all the way, or the transmission first and reverse gears are damaged causing the transmission to...