Q: Car turns off

Yesterday night I started the car and started driving. The car started with no problem, but when I turned on my windshield wipers they were moving very slowly, then I turned on my high Beams and they started to dim out. I parked turned the car off them tried to turn it back on but all i hears was it trying to turn over. I jump started it them started driving again, turned on my lights and windshield wipers and lights dimmed out and windshield wipers moved slowly again. then I came to a stop light. When It turned green I let go of brake and it rolled back. Do you think the problem is a bad alternator or something else? Because even when the car rolled back it still was running, just had no power to it

The problem sounds like your alternator has stopped charging the car. This will cause the car to have weak electronics like what you are experiencing. Have the charging system double checked, and if verified as the fault, replace the bad alternator.

3. Car turns off