Q: Q: Car turning over, not starting

The car turns over, but doesn't start.

3. Q: Car turning over, not starting

Q: Q: No air coming from vents

Try to put the blower on high speed and move the mode to floor or windshield to see if any air is felt or the noise from the motor is heard. If you hear the blower running but still get...

Q: I changed my front mail seal and Harmonic balancer.

The front crank shaft damper is on a key way and it should not matter if the engine moved when loosening or tightening the damper harmonic balancer. The camshaft will move in and out a little bit and this is...

Q: Plastic key in ignition

Hello, The metal key and plastic housing both need to be intact for the vehicle to start. The plastic housing holds a computer chip which sends a signal to the anti-theft system to start the vehicle. The metal key acts...