Q: Car turn over won't start have new battery starter and altinator and changed spark plug and spark plug wires and crankshaft sensor

Car turn over won't start have new battery starter and altinator and changed spark plug and spark plug wires and crankshaft sensor not starting

Hi there. The first thing I would recommend would be to have a professional mechanic complete a digital scan of your ECU to see if there are any stored error codes that might pinpoint the source of your problem. However, one thing you might want to check yourself is the electrical harness connected to the crankshaft position sensor. In most cases, if this is diagnosed a being damaged, it’s actually the harness that is bad and needs to be replaced.

3. Car turn over won't start have new battery starter and altinator and changed spark plug and spark plug wires and crankshaft sensor