Q: Car trying to start, but doesn't

The car engine turns over, but won't start. It is like the engine is not getting enough fuel.

With a crank no start there could be multiple reasons that a car won’t start. One of which is fuel. This could also be caused by lack of air supply, delivery of spark, or mechanical issues. All of these factors can cause a crank no start. There could be one Or multiple causing the vehicle to not run. My best recommendation would be to have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic,diagnose and repair your car’s starting issue to have your car back on the road.