Q: car truns over but wont start getting gas

The car wont start even though it truns over is getting fuel but when it did start every time i came to a stop it would die the belt tensioner pully broke we fixed that then after that is when the other problem started

You need to have the vehicle checked by scanning for codes that may point to the possible cause. It sounds like the crankshaft sensor may have been damaged when the pulley broke. If you need further assistance diagnosing your cars inability to start issue, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to complete any necessary repairs.