Q: Car troubles

I was driving last night when all of a sudden it locked up and I had to pull over..Then I cut my car off an it cranked but it stalled so we tried gas treatment because nothing else seemed wrong an the gauges where all good .. that didn't work so we decided to leave the car over night ..this morning we went back an it will turn over but not crank

A: When you say locked up, do you mean the eng...

When you say locked up, do you mean the engine stalled or just turned off? When you turn the key on without starting the truck do you hear a faint whining sound from near the gas tank? A crank no start situation can many times be a sign of a problem with the ignition, like a faulted coil or worn out plugs or a problem with fuel delivery like a failed fuel pump or clogged fuel filter. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to take a closer look at the truck and offer a professional diagnosis of your car’s no-start issue.