Q: Car tries to start when plugging up the battery

Is it the ignition switch that makes it try to start on its own.

3. Car tries to start when plugging up the battery

Q: Car not starting after sitting for a year

Hello, when a car is stored, things can go bad just from sitting. The first thing to check are all of the fuses. If the fuses are good, then further diagnosis will be needed. I'm not sure if you have...

Q: My car starts sometimes and other times it cranks over like normal but won't start.

First check on your vehicle service records to see if the maintenance is up to date. If you can smell fuel at the back of the car while the car will not start then you may have an issue with...

Q: Q: My car won't turn on

The first thing to try is to put in new batteries in the key FOB and see if this helps. If it does then replace batteries in all extra keys also. If it still has issues then you may have...