Q: Car timing off; rough start.

My timing if off, and there is a rough start. I get an error code of P1345.

The code you are getting points to the engine camshaft position sensor being faulty. The camshaft position sensor for your engine is inside the distributor assembly. Your engine has a few different components that could be causing the camshaft Code P1345. The cam sensor in the distributor could be bad, the distributor gear has sheared the lock pin due to the distributor seizing, or the distributor seal is bad and is leaking oil onto the cam sensor. The problem can be checked by a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic. The best course of action to take is to replace the distributor assembly since this is the most common repair for other owners of the same make and model of your vehicle.

3. Car timing off; rough start.