Q: Black smoke coming from my exhaust?

Hello, I need to know what would be the issue with my as my car is throwing Black Smoke while i put Accelerator it throw dark black smoke. I need to know what could be the issue and how it get fixed ?

My Car Is Suzuki Alto Model 2001 Pakistan

A: Black smoke coming from the exhaust is usua...

Black smoke coming from the exhaust is usually an indication of a rich fuel condition. When this happens, this can be the result of many things such as faulty fuel injectors, a failing mass air flow sensor or a faulty fuel pressure regulator allowing too much fuel to be supplied to the combustion chamber to be burnt. When this happens the result is an excess amount of un-burnt fuel being passed through the exhaust coming out in the form of black smoke. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your fuel system.