Q: Car suddenly shut off, fuel expelled on the filter

My car has a sudden shutoff while I was driving at the speed around 50 mph. It didn't have any previous issues like shuddering or rough idling. Now, I cannot get it to start at all. I had the fuel filter replaced. When I attempt to crank it, it seems that the pump creates pressure and the fuel is expelled on the filter. I regularly add oil. What should I do?

I suspect you have fuel pressure on your 2000 Isuzu Tropper, but the engine potentially died for another reason - perhaps for running low on oil since you mention that you need to add oil all the time. You will need to see if you have fuel pressure, ignition firing correctly, and any damage on the engine from running it low on oil. If you need guidance with this, I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the engine’s stalling issue in order to have the correct repairs done.