Q: Car stuck in Riverside.

Car won't start. Can someone come to my friends shop in Riverside and get my car started?

3. Car stuck in Riverside.

Q: my lincoln town car rear suspension is low what do i do

The vehicle height could be low due to an air compressor/control failure, break in an air line, faulty air spring, faulty level control sensor and other causes. These systems are fairly straightforward and thus if you request an air spring...

Q: Only when it's really hot outside the temperature gauge reaches almost about less then half way. Car won't start up again till coo

There may be 2 issues to deal with here. The inability of the engine to reach "normal operating temperature" (always the center of the gauge), indicates either a weak or failed thermostat, or a failed coolant temperature sending unit/coolant temp...

Q: cx-9 phone button bluetooth no working

Unfortunately, if you have tampered with the bluetooth system, it would be very difficult to determine what could be causing this issue without knowing what you did previously. The only recommendation that I have is to check behind the radio...