Q: Q: Car stuck in park

My car will not go into gear. It is stuck in park.

3. Q: Car stuck in park

Q: What would make my camshaft positioning sensor keep messing up on my 2007 Ford F-150 fx4 with a 5.4 liter. I replaced it twice

The sensor itself can and should be tested prior to condemning it. In addition to a functioning sensor, the circuit back to the PCM must be intact and not have any loose connections, corrosion or high resistances. It is not...

Q: Clutch pedal goes down without resistance

Hello. If your clutch pedal goes to the floor and won't return up, your clutch master cylinder or slave has failed, or you have a leak. If you can see that the reservoir for the clutch is full, then the...

Q: Does camshaft position sensor affect in any way the fuel consumption?! 2003 Mercedes ML350

Hello - yes, a failed camshaft sensor can negatively affect fuel economy. With a failed cam sensor, engine management reverts to a "fail safe" engine timing scheme which is less efficient than when all sensors are working properly. The symptom...