Q: Car stops at light or wont turn on

My neon will turn on fine and run untill l wait more than 20 to 30 secs and will turn off on me

3. Car stops at light or wont turn on

Q: Q: Windows won't close

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don't see any part of the circuit that would affect both rear windows, without also affecting the front. Because of this, my guess is that you have two failed power window...

Q: Rough idle and engine misfire

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark related...

Q: I pulled too close to a concrete parking stall and scraped the bottom of the front bumper. What type of damage should I look for?

Hello. The extent of damage you should be looking for is relative to how hard that concrete blocker with hit/scraped. Its dificult to say which parts may have been effected without knowing where exactly the vehicle was hit. The radiator...