Q: car stopped today . got a battery jump started right up but suddenly stopped again had it towed home

car suddenly stopped. got battery jumped started up but stopped again had it towed home. could it be battery or altinator

A: Hello there, many common faults will cause ...

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2008 Saturn Vue to have problems starting. You did great in replacing the battery off the bat, the battery is the most common cause in most cases. If the battery did not fix your vehicle it will need diagnosed before any more parts are replaced. There are many other potential causes such as the alternator, battery terminal, fuel pump, crankshaft sensor, ignition coil, camshaft position sensor, or a battery cable. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.