Q: Car stopped going into gear last night, any gear, and reverse had stopped working about a day or two prior. Please help!

There is a problem within the clutch, whether it be plates or cylinders I'm not sure, but it stopped going into gear last night and prior to that you weren't able to go into reverse at all. Had to putt home in second gear a couple times because first would slip and you could not take off unless you were in second. Also there are no signs of leakage. Please help! Thanks.

3. Car stopped going into gear last night, any gear, and reverse had stopped working about a day or two prior. Please help!