Q: Car stop in water

Car won't start stop in water

3. Car stop in water

Q: Radiator hose exploded.

Hi there. It sounds like there may be compression leaking past the cylinder head gasket into the cooling system. Does the vehicle overheat? Has it ever overheated? How does the engine run on a cold start? A good inspection by...

Q: Fuel rail pressure sensor has failed.

Without knowing the reason the vehicle will start with the sensor disconnected then it would be advisable to not drive the vehicle without getting it repaired. The fuel pressure sensor is used to control the fuel pressure to the motor...

Q: Driver's window will not close with button & dead battery

Hello.It is possible that you could have an alternator issue. Many times when the alternator is going bad, the vehicle will start to have all kinds of strange electrical issues. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic perform a...