Q: Car stop in water

Car won't start stop in water

3. Car stop in water

Q: Air bubbling in coolant reservoir when car is starting /running.

When the radiator hose was broken, did the vehicle overheat and did it overheat bad enough to cause a failure of the cylinder head gasket? When the new hose is replaced, air must be purged from the system and you...

Q: Service required light is on in dashboard

Hi there: The Service (or Service Engine) light is a warning light that is connected to the engine control unit (ECU) of a vehicle. The ECU is the brain of the car and monitors a number of systems, including mileage,...

Q: Fuel Vapor Leak Detection Pump on a 2014 Chrysler 200 at ???

Hi there. The EVAP detection pump on most Chrysler's are located under the driver-side rear wheel well. To access and properly remove it, I would highly suggest purchasing a service and repair manual for your vehicle.