Q: Car stop in water

Car won't start stop in water

3. Car stop in water

Q: Engine start and open its oil cap its get dancing on that means air pressure come is it OK or some problem

Hi there. Anytime you start the motor, the oil cap needs to be kept on tight. The cap is responsible not only for keeping oil from spilling and escaping, but most importantly, maintaining a consistent vacuum pressure inside the motor....

Q: The clutch on my ac compresser is leaking out really thick black tar like stuff when it is spinning. What is it? And why is it doi

Hello, thank you for writing in. A black goo coming from the air conditioning compressor is more commonly known as "black death". It occurs when the refrigerant in the air system breaks down and is no longer the chemical it...

Q: 2014 Nissan Alltima 53,000 miles, had brakes replacedo about 16 months ago, now I am told I need brakes again?? $720.00 This does

Brake pads are replaced when the amount of friction material on the pad falls below a certain minimum depth, generally around 1 to 2 millimeter depth of pad material. You should first confirm that the pads are actually worn to...