Q: Car still runs bad. Replaced fuel and oil filter. Also replaced knock sensor and got an oil change. Car stalls and has slow speed.

I was getting the P0172 and P0171 codes when I got a diagnostic. I got the sparkplugs changed and it ran a little better. I got the fuel filter changed and the oil filter changed and it ran a little better. Then I got the knock sensor changed and it ran a little better. It still stalls and runs slow. It is also slow to accelerate. What else can be the problem? Could you provide a list of possible fixes to this problem?

3. Car still runs bad. Replaced fuel and oil filter. Also replaced knock sensor and got an oil change. Car stalls and has slow speed.