Q: Car starts sometimes. It's a Push Start

Some times I will get in the car and it starts just fine. I'll drive to the store, shop and prepare to leave and my car won't start. It'll go to ACC but will not start. I've replaced the battery, key fob, and brake switch. We replaced the brake switch because when the brake is pressed and the brake light comes ON the car will start. Although if the brake light does not come on the car will not stop. I do not feel that it is a sterling lock issue. Please Help!

It is possible the problem can be your starter or the ignition switch itself. More commonly the starter may malfunction intermittently, make more noise than usual, or perform poorly before failing. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a personal diagnosis of your starting issue.

3. Car starts sometimes. It's a Push Start