Q: Car starts, gears change, car won't go.

Car been bogging down. Today as i was driving it the car wouldn't go past 40 then it slowed down to 30, 20, 10 then it just won't go at all. It starts. It let's me change the gears. Car just won't drive. The traction control light came on for a few seconds but went right back off. I know the o2 sensor is bad as is the thermostat. But doesn't explain the rest of the issues.

Hello, thanks for writing in. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be having transmission issues. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a wide variety of things. A few common causes are a bad shift solenoid, a bad transmission valve body, or a faulty torque converter. As the possibilities could be many, I would recommend having a transmission specialist look at the vehicle for the best diagnosis.