Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-1lkc1yzjs:173:8

Q: Car starts extremely slowly

Recently I purchased a used car and of course I test drove it and it was starting just fine. The next day, it started extremely slowly. I don’t have to crank it multiple times, but it’s just Very s-l-o-w. (When I turn on the car, an electric motor sound starts, but it turned out to be a broken antenna.) Once it is finally started, it performs very well. A bit about the previous owner: when I purchased the car, I didn’t know that he was a car dealer, because we were at his house. The car had a very new battery (or at least it looks new). The voltage was good according to the gauges. Aside from that problem, my driver’s side window makes a ripping and tearing kind of noise when it rolls up. Also, it will only roll down ¼ of the way. What do you suggest I do to solve all these problems?

A: Hello! I will be happy to help you. I suspe...

Hello! I will be happy to help you. I suspect that your starter maybe going bad or you have a loose ground connection somewhere. I suggest that you have a technician test your starter, alternator, and battery. One of those three components are likely at fault and are causing a slow start issue.

If neither of those components are found faulty it is likely that there is a loose ground wire present as I've stated previously. As far as the window making strange noises when it rolls up and only going 1/4 of the way down, that it is a sign of a faulty window regulator. Replacing the window regulator and motor should do the trick.

If you need assistance with these checks, enlist a certified mechanic who can diagnose your starting issue and the issue with your window. Once this is done, the problem will be evident and an accurate repair can be made.