Q: Car starts but dies when I give it gas, and a lot of the dashlights stay on when it die

The cars starts and idle, but as soon as I give it gas, it dies and a bunch of dashboard lights stay on when it dies

Hi there:

Unfortunately, without knowing the year, make and model of your vehicle, or mileage, it’s difficult to give you an accurate assessment of what might be causing your starting problems. In most cases however, it’s going to be an ignition system or fuel system component (or multiple components) that are the source of your issue.

3. Car starts but dies when I give it gas, and a lot of the dashlights stay on when it die