Q: Car starting, dying, and not staying on

Car starts fine, but then it dies out, and won't stay on. I think it could possibly be a fuel filter.

3. Car starting, dying, and not staying on

Q: Car hesitates while accelerating, EGR valve is a recurring issue - 1999 Isuzu Amigo

Hello. If replacing the EGR valve did not fix the issue, then the EGR valve was likely not the failed component. I would check to make sure that there are no exhaust leaks in the EGR system, as any of...

Q: How many computers does my truck have?

Hi, thanks for writing in. An Isuzu NPR should have one ECM (engine control module), which is the computer. This is the brain of your vehicle. It is what regulates your fuel to air ratio as well as all electrical....

Q: Possible ignition cylinder problem

Hello. If the key is difficult or impossible to turn, the ignition cylinder and/or key are likely the problem. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can replace your ignition cylinder for you.