Q: Q: Car starting, but then stalling

My car will crank up, but then it cuts off.

3. Q: Car starting, but then stalling

Q: lose of power stalling after being driven for more than 2 hours.

The ECM relay can cause intermittent voltage loss causing a stall or no start. Try swapping the Engine Control Module (ECM) relay with the front fog lamp relay. Some Titans have had ECM relay problems so that may fix your...

Q: Code AWD malfunction came on, car is in AWD permanently. Transmission working fine.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2005 AWD malfunction light to be on in your 2005 Ford 500. The most common faults are the shift linkage, low fluid level, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as...

Q: I have a 1997 ford ranger. I was informed by highway patrol last night that none of the lights on the rear of the truck are workin

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several different lights at the rear of the vehicle. They are run off of different circuits to control them separately and in order to keep them from all going out at once....