Q: Car started squealing and shaking back and forth

My car started squealing Like it could be a belt repair and it also started lurching back and forth when i am stoped at a light or stop sign it feels almost loke the car is shaking back and forth

Hello. This does indeed seem like bad behavior. If there are no other visible symptoms (like the Check Engine or alternator light), this may be an accessory belt pulley which is seizing up, and forcing the belt to slip (hence the squeal). I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the shaking problem and let you know what needs repair.

3. Car started squealing and shaking back and forth