Q: car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?

gas leaks from new fuel filter when driving, it's stop leaks 3mins when car is turn off.Why?

3. car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?

Q: need to know the connecting rod torque specs on 04 ford escape 3.0l dohc v6

Hi there. We do not recommend completing these repairs without having access to an official service and repair manual, as it will not only provide you with the correct torque specs for this application, but the right procedure for assembly...

Q: 2000 Lexus GS400 has new battery, but will not start

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2000 Lexus GS400. There are various reasons for a car not to start. The best way to determine what component is causing this is by having a technician scan the VSC (vehicle stability...

Q: My car sputters and dies - 2000 Ford Contour

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it leads me to believe there is a charging system problem. Apparently, the battery is being run down while driving. A good battery will recover on its own when it sits overnight....