Q: car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?

gas leaks from new fuel filter when driving, it's stop leaks 3mins when car is turn off.Why?

Hi Morn. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, a fuel filter will leak if it’s not properly installed, installed backwards or if the connection fittings are not secure because the filter is the wrong size. It will stop or slow in leaking when it’s under pressure, as fuel is flowing through the filter, which reduces pressure on the fittings. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a gas leak inspection to determine why the filter is not

3. car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?