Q: car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?

gas leaks from new fuel filter when driving, it's stop leaks 3mins when car is turn off.Why?

3. car start,new fuel filter leaks gas,why?

Q: Do I need to replace camseals when doing timing belt job?

More likely than not, your camshaft seals are not leaking. They should still be holding up as long as you have kept up with changing the engine oil. However, it is recommended to have these seals replaced regardless of a...

Q: Vehicle sputtering

You most likely have an engine misfire. The cause could be an ignition coil, spark plug, or plug boot problem, such as the valve cover leaking oil into the spark plug hole, shorting the coil out. I recommend that you...

Q: Ticking and white smoke

Hi there. Overfilling the oil can cause issues, but in most cases it has to be an extreme overfill. Often leaks can develop along with noise and smoke. Worst case scenario, it can cause mechanical damage to the engine. The...