Q: Car stalls when driving up steep inclines - 2015 Chevrolet Volt

While I was driving uphill on a major highway and was in the fast lane going 70 mph, my car stalled. I was in gas mode. I got to the median since that was closest while going up this very steep hill. I then attempted to use the OnStar but it would not connect. The car jammed my cellphone; neither one would allow me to call out through the car, nor disconnect the bluetooth to use it separately. Fortunately a motorist stopped to give me assistance and called 911 with his cellphone. I got the car to the dealership and was told they they couldn’t find anything wrong with the computer. They also told me that an incident would have to happen three times before I could have rights with the vehicle. I will not use this car out of town any more if I know the route has a large incline. It works fine in the city, but I can not trust my car. Do you know what is wrong with my vehicle and how I can get this problem fixed?

I would escalate this issue throught the Chevrolet dealer support system. There should be a description of the process with addresses and phone numbers in your Owners Manual. This information can also be found here: http://www.chevrolet.com/contact/call-us.html