Q: Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

Top wrak to move when in drive however it can reverse but very weak when accelerated

3. Q: Stalling at low speeds and idle.

Q: I accidentally put E85 gas in my 2017 Toyota Corolla. My check engine light came on the next day. Have I done irreparable damage?

You most likely will just need to drive it until you are low on fuel and refill with correct fuel and then have the check engine light codes cleared. Or you can have the fuel sucked out and refilled with...

Q: Q: Shaking

Your engine has direct fuel injection. Over time, the intake valves can suffer from carbon build up because fuel is not being washed over them. Always use top tier gasoline even if you use Regular and not Premium. You can...

Q: How do I connect a flash drive to the sound system?

Your car is able to play the contents of a flash drive through the sound system. To play a flash drive, follow these quick steps: Open the cover that says USB Aux on the center console. Plug the flash...