Q: Q: Car stalling when warmed up

My car stalls once it reaches operating temperature.

3. Q: Car stalling when warmed up

Q: The transmission seems to go into neutral when I stop ,then I turn off the car then restart and I can go again until I stop

Hi there. If it starts working fine once you restart the car, then chances are it is not the transmission failing. Most of the time, this is caused by a valve sticking in the valve body. They tend to get...

Q: I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt and will be replacing both CV Axle Shafts. Do I have to get an alignment after?

In short no you do not as long as the lower ball joint is taken loose and not the strut bolts. If you loosen the strut bolts then you will need an alignment.

Q: Back firing

If you were working around the distributor and loosened and re-tightened it you might have set the timing wrong. Specifically, delayed or retarded timing causes backfiring as the spark occurs too late and so part of the air fuel charge...