Q: Car stalling shortly after starting.

My car is stalling out shortly after I start it. This only happens sometimes.

The fuel pressure on your vehicle may be leaking down after sitting. The fuel system requires the pressure be held up so at start up the injection system does not have to wait for the fuel pump to build up pressure. I recommend you have a qualified mechanic scan the computer for any issues and check the fuel pressure for proper pressure and if it holds the pressure to the injectors and does not leak down. If it leaks down then the fuel pump may be the most likely fault.

3. Car stalling shortly after starting.