Q: Car stalling repeatedly

Car began stalling while my wife was driving home from the store. It stalled about ten times in two to three miles.

HI. It all depends when the stall happens, which will help isolate the problem. If the stall happens at highway speeds, then most likely the problem is the fuel pump or crankshaft sensor. If the stall is at stop lights or coming to a stop, then the problem is most likely the idle air control valve. A simple check and scan of the computer should isolate the failing part. If any of the above symptoms are present with your vehicle, have a certified mechanic inspect the stalling problem to eliminate any further complications.

3. Car stalling repeatedly