Q: Car stalling repeatedly

Car began stalling while my wife was driving home from the store. It stalled about ten times in two to three miles.

3. Car stalling repeatedly

Q: Why is my car is real slow to accelerate?

This may be related to a few different things, such as low fuel pressure, dirty or faulty fuel injectors or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. Low fuel pressure can cause the injectors to not receive...

Q: My engine is vibrating - 1999 Ford Windstar

An engine vibration can be caused by a few different components. You will want to start with the basics and that includes fuel, spark, and air. Check the spark plugs, wires, and distributor. These will all have a huge effect...

Q: my tire presure sensor fault light is on is it still safe to drive or take a 8 hour trip

The tire pressure light may be on for a couple different reasons. The first is you have a tire low on air and would need to have it checked and fixed before going on a trip. If all the tire...