Q: Car stalling repeatedly

Car began stalling while my wife was driving home from the store. It stalled about ten times in two to three miles.

3. Car stalling repeatedly

Q: My car is hard to start up and gives code P0335

Hi there: The crankshaft position sensor on a six-cylinder Jeep Wrangler is going to be located behind the front motor plate, next to the timing chain/belt. Sometimes, however, the P0335 OBD-II error code is not indicating the crank position sensor...

Q: When my van sits overnight it won't start until I jump it.

Check the battery for any parasitic load applying to it. To do this, make sure that the battery is fully charged and remove the negative battery cable from the battery. Then put a digital meter cables on the negative battery...

Q: the car idles rough and dies often at red lights,stop signs, and backing up.

Hello. If these issues started at the same time then it sounds like there is an electrical issue. It may be a bad connection or a failing alternator. I usually start by load testing the battery and checking the battery...