Q: Car stalling and not restarting.

My car started, but once I drove it a mile it stalled, and would not restart for quite a while. Also, the heater fan won't shut off and keeps running even when the car is shut off.

A: The car not starting and the blower staying...

The car not starting and the blower staying on is two different problems. First the stall and then no start could be on or more problems with this vehicle. The fuel pump, crank sensor or ignition modules were all problems that could cause the stall and no start. You would need to get a qualified mechanic to isolate and test to see which one is causing your problem. For your blower control problem, it is likely that your a/c blower control module is bad and will need replacement. This is the most common issues with both of your issues and your problem may be one or more issues and would need a thorough diagnosis.