Q: Car stalling and dying.

My car stalls and dies when i run the heat or air. Also stalls and dies when im not running any of that mainly when im coming to a stop or having to drive slowly. Sometimes it wont die at all. Sometimes when it dies i can get it to start right back up and sometimes it wont start at all. My car also shakes alot vibration feeling through my steering wheel and dashboard.

A: Hello there. This is a common fault as vehi...

Hello there. This is a common fault as vehicles age and gain higher mileage. The most common faults for this type of symptom are the MAF sensor, spark plugs, coil, fuel pump, vacuum leak, or a wiring fault. In order to pinpoint the faulty component, it would be best to have a technician look at the car in person to let you know what's going on. A mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the stalling issue and perform the repairs required.