Q: Q: Car stalling and dying.

My car stalls and dies when i run the heat or air. Also stalls and dies when im not running any of that mainly when im coming to a stop or having to drive slowly. Sometimes it wont die at all. Sometimes when it dies i can get it to start right back up and sometimes it wont start at all. My car also shakes alot vibration feeling through my steering wheel and dashboard.

Hello there. This is a common fault as vehicles age and gain higher mileage. The most common faults for this type of symptom are the MAF sensor, spark plugs, coil, fuel pump, vacuum leak, or a wiring fault. In order to pinpoint the faulty component, it would be best to have a technician look at the car in person to let you know what’s going on. A mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the stalling issue and perform the repairs required.

3. Q: Car stalling and dying.