Q: Car stalled while driving at 30mph. 2015 Nissan Leaf

The car has gone only 20,000 miles. One day, I was driving and the car just stalled out without any warning. There were no warnings on, no unusual sounds, nothing out of the ordinary. The stalling occurred at a very low speed of around 30 mph. As I couldn't start it up again, I had the car towed to the dealer. He couldn't find out why this happened. What could cause it to stall out?

Hello there, this is an uncommon fault for a 2015 Nissan Leaf. There are a few things that could cause the vehicle to stall out like this though. The most likely would be a wiring fault, battery, shorted wire, battery cable, or a loss of communication to the ECU. When a vehicle stalls when driving, it is not safe to drive until the problem has been resolved. I would have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling issue and perform any repairs required.