Q: Q: Car stalled and does not start.

My car has stalled and will not start.

3. Q: Car stalled and does not start.

Q: Bleach in gas tank 2010 Nissan Maxima

Hello - this problem will require the fuel system to be completely drained, flushed with fresh fuel and drained, then refilled with fresh fuel. Change the fuel filter AFTER the first flush with fresh fuel to be sure all bleach...

Q: Oil still leaking after I changed oil filter

Unless there is an imperfection (e.g., serious pitting or irregularities) on the engine mounting base for the filter gasket, the leak is probably not at the filter. There are other adjacent potential leak spots such as the oil pan gasket,...

Q: What is the cost to cut a new ignition key? I live in Lincoln, NE if that matters.

I would suggest calling a locksmith and explain the problem that you have to see if they have the capability to help you out. Unfortunately, I do not think they can but it will not hurt to give them a...