Q: Q: Car stalled and does not start.

My car has stalled and will not start.

3. Q: Car stalled and does not start.

Q: The transmission went out on my 2010 GMC Terrain, at 55,000 miles, with no warning. Last year, under a recall, I had the timing fixed.

Hi there. With the limited detailed information that is provided about your situation, I can input that the transmission may have had a fluid leak or the vehicle was used for pulling a trailer that was overloaded. The transmission in...

Q: Q: Do I need a new alternator?

I would recommend having your alternator tested for proper function with a digital multimeter by a qualified technician. This test will determine if the alternator is charging the battery at the proper levels. If the alternator is not charging the...

Q: Q: Key getting stuck in the ignition

The problem is the battery is not supplying enough voltage to the ignition lock to release the ignition key. I recommend having a qualified technician perform a battery test to see what the output of the battery is. If it...