Q: Car squeaking when driven

I am having issues with my lift kit. My car is squeaking when I drive it.

Hello. I would first ensure that the lift kit came from a reputable company by checking the reviews and ratings from the customers with the same vehicle as you. Most lift kit companies claim the kits to be direct fit, but that is not always the case. Some products have flaws in the kits such as bolts too long or spacers not fitting(which may cause a squeak). While other companies do a great job at keeping the direct fit promise and deliver a smooth, quiet ride. Unfortunately, most automotive shops will deny servicing or diagnosing lift kit related issues. I suggest taking the Jeep to a 4x4 shop that has experience in such lift kit issues and concerns.