Q: Q: Car squeaking when driven

I am having issues with my lift kit. My car is squeaking when I drive it.

3. Q: Car squeaking when driven

Q: Car is making a grinding noise and brakes pop when turning and braking

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe. From what you've described I believe you have a problem with your brakes. Screeching and popping could all be due to brakes pads being metal to metal. You need to...

Q: My van won't start sometimes then will start like 2 min after. Battery and alternator both good

There may be a variety of potential reasons for this to happen. First, if the van cranks over we can rule out the starter, battery and starter relay. If it does not crank over and simply makes a "clicking" sound,...

Q: 2006 Jeep Commander that starts but turns off I tried to start 3 times did the same thing after that it doesn't turn over

It sounds like you have activated the anti-theft system, and after several attempts to try and start it, it disables the starter also. You should have the system tested to see if the key is bad, or if your key...