Q: Car spewing steam and stalling.

My car is making a hissing sound, the coolant hose spews steam, and the car dies when you accelerate.

3. Car spewing steam and stalling.

Q: Heater core hose pressure and overheating.

It sounds like you may have a restriction in your heater hose. The cooling system is pressurized and if a restriction exists within one of the hoses, this can cause the hose to pop off of the end the restriction...

Q: Car hesitation while accelerating/highway speeds

Hi Miko. Thanks for contacting us today. The first thing I would do is download any stored OBD-II trouble codes in the ECU. This might lead you to your random misfire issue. I wouldn't suggest replacing any sensors until you've...

Q: How to fix an oil leak?

The proper way to repair an oil leak would depend on where the engine is leaking from. Common leak sources include the valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, intake manifold gasket, oil filter, and drain plug. The...