Q: Car sounds strange when you have your foot on the gas above 30 mph

I have a pre-owned truck. When I am accelerating (from around 30mph) and my foot is still on the pedal, there is a Huge sound in the back of the truck that sounds more like an 18-wheeler. My friend and I looked at the differential because oil was leaking. We noticed that all the screws weren't there so we fixed that. Everything else we checked seemed fine. What should I examine next.

Hello there, it sounds like you may have a differential issue going on. You did not mention if, when you put the differential cover back on, if you added fluid to bring it back up to specs. If the differential was leaking its fluid out and now the sound is heard, the differential may have suffered from the lack of fluid. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will have little trouble diagnosing this noise issue for you.