Q: Car sounds like running on five cylinders

The car is running, but it has a strange sound like it's running on five cylinders.

Hi! On your specific vehicle when 1 out of 6 the cylinders fail it is known as a misfire, usually rooted from a electrical problem not an mechanical engine problem which is great news. Often times it will be the first sign of bad spark plugs but occasionally the misfire will be from a faulty coil pack. I strongly suggest that a technician begin with measuring the spark plug gap. If the gap is too much it will cause a misfire. If the gap is within specification next I would suggest checking the performance of the coil pack with a spark tester or by testing it with a multimeter. A properly trained technician such as one from YourMechanic will easily be able inspect the noise, pinpoint the faults, and make the repairs needed.

3. Car sounds like running on five cylinders