Q: Car sounds like running on five cylinders

The car is running, but it has a strange sound like it's running on five cylinders.

A: Hi! On your specific vehicle when 1 out of ...

Hi! On your specific vehicle when 1 out of 6 the cylinders fail it is known as a misfire, usually rooted from a electrical problem not an mechanical engine problem which is great news. Often times it will be the first sign of bad spark plugs but occasionally the misfire will be from a faulty coil pack. I strongly suggest that a technician begin with measuring the spark plug gap. If the gap is too much it will cause a misfire. If the gap is within specification next I would suggest checking the performance of the coil pack with a spark tester or by testing it with a multimeter. A properly trained technician such as one from YourMechanic will easily be able inspect the noise, pinpoint the faults, and make the repairs needed.