Q: Car sometimes will not start

car somestimes will not start

3. Car sometimes will not start

Q: Full tank of gas, but it cut off on me...

This is an intermittent electrical fault, likely in the ignition system or an engine management sensor that is "failing". There is a decision tree (diagnostic) that mechanics employ to find the issue in cases like this. The only way to...

Q: my car has code p0442 and p0171 2003 suzuki aero. check engine light is on and it stalls occationally when i take my foot off the

Hello, thank you for writing in. The most recent issue with stalling may have triggered additional codes, and the vehicle should be scanned again for a more accurate idea of where to start with diagnostics. From there you can start...

Q: Rpms won't drop.

It is possible you have a large vacuum leak or the idle air control valve is stuck in a position best suited for colder weather. A vacuum leak will allow unmetered air into the engine causing the computer will add...