Q: Car sometimes stalls at red light

My car sometimes stalls when I'm stopped at a light.

3. Car sometimes stalls at red light

Q: What causes the mileage area to blink then say no bus?

Hi there. The No Bus message is actually a pretty major issue that is common with late 1990's and early 2000's Dodge vehicles. It's actually telling you that there is a communication error to the ECU, or the Engine Control...

Q: Q: Windows won't close

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I don't see any part of the circuit that would affect both rear windows, without also affecting the front. Because of this, my guess is that you have two failed power window...

Q: Fixed wheel bearings and tie rod - still making humming sound front passenger side at 40mph. What else can this be?

Hi there. If this noise still persists, then you either have a tire issue or a differential problem. I usually check the tire tread to see if it is worn unevenly. If it is, then this noise will occur. I...