Q: Q: Car smoking

My car is smoking from under the hood on the left side.

3. Q: Car smoking

Q: Is the Chrysler Sebring a good car?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. For the most part, the 2008 Chrysler Sebring is a decent used car. However, like any other used vehicle, the overall condition of the vehicle is largely based on the previous owner and how...

Q: I have a Ford Triton 5.4L Engine with a loud knocking noise,

The camshaft phaser can cause the noise you describe and also the drivablity issues. I would certainly fix it. There is a cam phaser lockout kit available and I would recommend using the kit instead of replacing the phaser. The...

Q: Car stalls when engine in reverse, drive or turning steering wheel all the way

This may be a sign of a faulty MAP sensor as the vehicle responds adversely to a load put on the motor (i.e. putting it in gear, making turns (which makes use of the power steering pressure switch) turning on...