Q: Car skin touches ground while driving

The skin under the front of the car touches the ground when I'm driving.

3. Car skin touches ground while driving

Q: navigation on toyota corolla 2017

If your Corolla has the optional Entune™ Audio Plus With Connected Navigation App, then there is built in navigation. To my knowledge, Entune Audio alone does not have navigation. To be sure, simply look on the window sticker for the...

Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind an iPod?

While listening to your iPod through the sound system, you can fast forward and rewind through songs. To fast forward through a track, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind through a track, press...

Q: Will a bad battery cause my car to shut off and my EPS light to come on? What would cause it to come on?

Hi there. This is a serious battery problem if the battery is now swollen and has no power. There has been an obviously internal fault. This will cause the vehicle to power down and the EPS light to come on...