Q: Car skids when brakes pressed

My brakes are not working, and the car skids when I press the brakes.

3. Car skids when brakes pressed

Q: Occasional hesitation and shaking, brakes engage randomly

Hello. I suggest to inspect two components for possible faults. It is possible that the accelerator pedal position sensor is improperly translating pedal position which will greatly impact the air-fuel ratio negatively which could cause a hesitation. I'd suggest getting help from a...

Q: 1995 Lexus ES 300 won't stay running

Based on the symptoms listed, I suspect an electronic or computer issue. Mainly because of the part about the brake pedal. I would recommend having an inspection performed on your vehicle to determine why your car is starting and then...

Q: brake light came on started leaking had brakes fixed should leak stop

Brake fluid leak sources are quite varied and can be traced to tubing perforation due to corrosion, bleeder screw leaks, internal master cylinder leaks, and seal leaks. Any leak of brake fluid is serious and so I recommend that you...