Q: Q: Car shutting off

My car turns on and runs and drive fine then in about 5-10 miles it shuts off on me

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your alternator. If your alternator is not functioning properly, all the electronics in your vehicle will run off the battery. If this happens, the battery will eventually die. I would recommend having your alternator tested by a qualified professional to ensure that it has failed. If the alternator is not producing at least 14 volts, it should be replaced. Consider YourMechanic for your alternator replacement as it can be done at your home or office.

3. Q: Car shutting off