Q: Q: Car shutting off

My car turns on and runs and drive fine then in about 5-10 miles it shuts off on me

3. Q: Car shutting off

Q: Rich idle only, negative STFT

Some common causes of too much fuel being delivered in a situation like that you describe are: a faulty coolant temperature sensor (the temperature signal is a part determinant of injector pulse width); leaking fuel injector(s) allowing too much fuel...

Q: ABS and Brake lights come on while I'm driving

This could be an issue in the ABS control unit. Faults need to read out in order to determine if the problem lies in the ABS unit or if it is a sensor or valve issue. You may need to...

Q: Diffference between driver side and passanger side cv axle - 2001 ford escort zx2?

The drivers side axle will have a male end on the CV joint with a retainer clip that goes into the transaxle. The passenger side has a female end on the inner CV joint. Both axles outer CV joints have...