Q: Q: Car shutting off

My car turns on and runs and drive fine then in about 5-10 miles it shuts off on me

3. Q: Car shutting off

Q: ABS light, traction control light and handbrake light blink at the same time and the car jerks

It is not clear from your description if the noise you are hearing is primarily engine versus chassis (suspension, etc.) related. The origin of the noise can be pinpointed though if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic. That the ABS...

Q: Do I need to replace the whole rack and Pinnon if I found the leak

If you found the leak and the rack and pinion is leaking then you will need to replace it due to most repairs require specialized tools and training to rebuild or repair steering rack and pinions. If it pressure hose...

Q: Safe to drive with hole in muffler

Hi there. A hole in the muffler is typically not a really serious issue. It should be safe to drive the vehicle. My biggest concern though is the exhaust itself. If the hole is allowing exhaust to enter the cab...