Q: Q: Car shutting off

My car turns on and runs and drive fine then in about 5-10 miles it shuts off on me

3. Q: Car shutting off

Q: Q: Car lost power & acceleration on the interstate

If the dealer has not verified the problem, then they will not do so until they have. This is so that when they fix the problem, they can verify that they fixed the symptom. I do not have any additional...

Q: My Audi revs but will not drive in reverse. The ABS light is on and the brake light flashes on the dash. What could be the cause?

The transmission needs around 100 psi pressure to operate all of the forward gears, but it needs 180-190 psi pressure for the reverse gears. The transmission pump is designed to create 1000 psi of pressure and it is regulated...

Q: While driving I heard a clicking/knocking sound from the driver's side rear.

It could be as simple as having picked something up in the tread of the tire. It's surprising how much noise you can get from something like a bottle cap stuck in the tread. A good place to start is...