Q: Car shuts off soon after startup- 2005 Cadillac XLR

My car has been shutting off lately for no apparent reason. I would start it and shortly after it would just shut off. The dashobard isn't showing any warning lights on. I went to the dealer and had replaced most of the parts in the fuel system, yet the problem persists. There are no diagnostic codes displaying. What might be causing this?

There is a Recall for the fuel pump on your vehicle (#11E009000). Verify that the dealer performed this specific repair. If this repair has been done, pursue this issue with the dealer or Cadillac Customer Service until satisfied.

3. Car shuts off soon after startup- 2005 Cadillac XLR