Q: Car shuts off soon after startup- 2005 Cadillac XLR

My car has been shutting off lately for no apparent reason. I would start it and shortly after it would just shut off. The dashobard isn't showing any warning lights on. I went to the dealer and had replaced most of the parts in the fuel system, yet the problem persists. There are no diagnostic codes displaying. What might be causing this?

A: There is a Recall for the fuel pump on your...

There is a Recall for the fuel pump on your vehicle (#11E009000). Verify that the dealer performed this specific repair. If this repair has been done, pursue this issue with the dealer or Cadillac Customer Service until satisfied.